Pages

Followers

10 August 2010

Funny pic! 100% original from Malaysia

Hasil Nukilan oleh Lalinkfyza at Tuesday, August 10, 2010

See how you steal things in my bonnet


Halal or non-halal ?!?!



This dude sure is a parking king


 I Love Malaysia !!


Susu Besar ?


Bumblebee at Malaysia


Dun steal my helmet…


How can he balance the motor?


Lady killer in Malaysia


Who want to press it…


Emergency Exit


Customer: Tauke, what’s your coffee shop’s name?
Tauke: No Signboard
Customer: WTF??



Pity this baby…


hmm… Looks like I need to change to DIGI…


Quicksand ?!


My Ultimate helmet !!


Wong Fei Hong come Malaysia ?!


They thought the signboard is invisible...


Higher Education?


dude… I know you’re rich…


Whenever I go I’ll have my personal VIP parking


mahai … ?


Don’t pissed me off


Creative bicycle


Thanks god you’re a man


Lack of Parking lot


Stop Global Warming


Save cost


 Road Train


“Dude I also can balance it”


 Late back all sleep outside!!


This is why we need a SMART car

1 komen:

the bert on Aug 24, 2010, 9:34:00 PM said...

maf14.. xclap azhar sulaiman punya kete..

Related Posts with Thumbnails